Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Are You Convinced?

Are you convinced that Jesus IS coming back again?
If so, what are you doing to prepare for His return?
If not, why not?

Let's get a discussion going.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Yes! Tuesday at 7:30 pm.

Actually that's they way I always respond to the "When is Jesus returning" question. It is my way of saying He's coming but I have no idea when.

Tomorrow, the next day or Tuesday at 7:30 pm

In the meantime there are three things I know that I know: 1) I must live as if His coming were today; 2) Whenever He comes, we are closer to it now than we were last year at this time and 3)He gets to choose.

Good food for thought!

Tue Oct 11, 03:17:00 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Hmmm. It's been a long day, I'll spare you the details, but my brain is mush and though I'd love to give you the canned "of course I believe He is really coming back" answer, truth is I have to think about whether or not I functionally believe this. Too tired to contemplate this right now, but if I wake up at 2 am, I'm calling you! Good food for thought. I like you initiating a little discussion on something of depth. Thanks.

Fri Oct 14, 03:09:00 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

Yes, I absolutely believe he's coming back. I think Luther said we should plant a tree. I suppose so that we wouldn't get so other worldly we wouldn't be any earthly good.

Sun Oct 16, 10:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home