Gotta Find It
Trivial as this may sound, it's important to me and one other person.
She wants to borrow my Tapestry of Grace Year 4 homeschool material for the coming school year, and I have agreed to let her. Problem is, after promising her that I was 80% sure I had all components, I am missing two parts. I'll spare you the details, but the BASE unit (the overview and explanations a teacher needs to plan with during the summer) and the first quarter's plan (a 3-ring binder) are missing.
I lent it to a friend two years ago. After looking at it,she decided not to use it, and gave it back a year later. I assumed it was all intact.
Please pray I would find this. I hate to have someone count on me and then I screw up! Most homeschool moms are starting to get serious with their school plans now and I am the reason my friend can't move forward. Sometimes I have a hard time believing that my poor memory and lack of organization are part of God's sovereignty. Don't laugh, all you Type A, on-the-ball ladies. I thought I was being so careful to make a list of every title of every book I was giving her, including the "heart" of the material--the teachers' guides! Ack! Please offer me some hope on this one.
She wants to borrow my Tapestry of Grace Year 4 homeschool material for the coming school year, and I have agreed to let her. Problem is, after promising her that I was 80% sure I had all components, I am missing two parts. I'll spare you the details, but the BASE unit (the overview and explanations a teacher needs to plan with during the summer) and the first quarter's plan (a 3-ring binder) are missing.
I lent it to a friend two years ago. After looking at it,she decided not to use it, and gave it back a year later. I assumed it was all intact.
Please pray I would find this. I hate to have someone count on me and then I screw up! Most homeschool moms are starting to get serious with their school plans now and I am the reason my friend can't move forward. Sometimes I have a hard time believing that my poor memory and lack of organization are part of God's sovereignty. Don't laugh, all you Type A, on-the-ball ladies. I thought I was being so careful to make a list of every title of every book I was giving her, including the "heart" of the material--the teachers' guides! Ack! Please offer me some hope on this one.

2 Comments:
Zoanna, I have it. I'm so sorry! Still, thank the Lord you posted, otherwise I wouldn't have returned it until...well who knows when given the craziness of our lives right now. I am soooooo sorry!
Praise the Lord! Wait till I tell Paul this blog was good for something. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home