Thursday, June 29, 2006

Beautiful Baby Boy Born in the Zubrowski Family

My husband's birthday is today. He is 45. I am going to try to post a tribute to him later today, but for now I have an important annnouncement.

He is no longer the only one with a June 29 birthday in the family. His niece Talitha Keller (daughter ot Paul's eldest brother, Tony), just gave birth this morning (3 weeks early, taking after me) to a 7 pound, 1-ounce boy. They've named him Alexander Anthony Keller. They call him Xander (pronounced Zander).

I am so thrilled I am nearly in tears. Talitha has suffered much maternally to get to this day. She lost her first baby through a miscarriage, and her second one was a tubal pregnancy. Her Uncle Paul and I suffered along with her, praying for the day Talitha would experience the joy of carrying a baby to full term and then holding the wee one in her arms.

June 29, 1961 brought one beautiful boy into the Zubrowski Family.
June 29, 2006, has just brought another.

Thank You, Lord, for Paul and Xander.Bless them both today abundantly.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Paul! And congratulations to Talitha on the birth of Xander!

Thu Jun 29, 08:37:00 AM  
Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Happy birthday to your Paul! And what wonderful news about your niece and her baby Alexander. (That's a beautiful name) June 29th will be forever happy in your family!

Thu Jun 29, 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger Briana Almengor said...

How sweet that they share a bday.
AT 7 lbs. 1 oz, good thing she went early. How big that baby would have been given three more weeks to grow!!

Thu Jun 29, 11:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zo, I read this to Talitha and I choked up. She asked me to copy it for her for Xander's baby book. Thank you for your prayers.

Fri Jul 07, 12:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home