Tuesday, January 24, 2006

"Four Things" Tag

I've been "tagged" by Isabelle to answer the "Meme of Fours.'

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life

Waitress at Woolworth's (high school)
Writer and Editor of the campus newspaper (college)
Homeschool Oversight Program Coordinator (a few years ago)
High school English teacher (last year)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again

The Sound of Music
Tuesdays with Morrie
Rainman
Princess Bride

FourPlaces I Have Lived

Kansas City, MO
Alden, KS
Greensburg, PA
Dundalk, MD

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch

Not a TV fan, but I like
Designing for the Sexes
CSI (some of them)
Oprah
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition


Four Places I Have Been on Vacation

San Francisco
Orlando
Colorado
New Hampshire

Four Websites I Visit Daily

Almost all my Chesapeake friends' blogs (see if there's anything new)
Keeping One's World in Stitches--to "visit" Isabelle in Paris
25 Things for Charity--a sewing/knitting/crocheting group I belong to which inspires creativity and giving
Ebay (which runs counter to giving) :(-


Four of My Favorite Foods
Shrimp Alfredo
Crab Cakes
Lasagna
Good 'n Plenty candy

Four Singers I Can't Live Without

The late Rich Mullins
My husband
Joel
Amanda Joy --the last 3 are in my life up close and personal. I love this kind of "live" music, unedited, more than any concert or CD ever owned.

Four Places I'd Rather Be

Lancaster, PA (love Amish quilts)
Alden, KS (love my girlhood home and memories)
Londonderry, NH (where my dear friend Sandy B makes me feel so welcome)
Europe (a place I've never been...(Now that I have a friend in Paris, let's go!)

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging

Amanda (my friend who shares my piano)
Barb (my friend who shares my history)
Sarah (my daughter who shares my genes)
Karen (my friend who shares my birthday)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Couture said...

Oh, I loved reading your answers. I especially loved your favourite singers! And it truly touches me that I'm among the sites you visit daily AND that I make you wanna visit Europe! You're so sweet. What a blessing to know you.

Hugs my friend! And thank you for your email this morning. I treasure it. Are your boys feeling better today? And did YOU get some rest?
Hope you're having a good day today!

(I had another bad, bad night and as sleeping time is drawing near -it's 10 pm here - I'm getting afraid of not sleeping well this night... Vicious circle, you know? Would you carry me in your prayers?)

Tue Jan 24, 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Karen Hevesy said...

Do I put my answers here? I've never been tagged, it's very exciting!!

Tue Jan 24, 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger Zoanna said...

Isabelle,
I will pray you are sleeping now as I write this (7:30pm here means what? 1:30am there? I hope you are not up reading this before sunrise). My Joel is better. Stephen has an awful cough still. But he had a better night (thanks to codeine).

Karen,
you may write your answers here, or on your blog, either one. I'm sure you'll be funny wherever. I almost put "runway model" down as a former job, but it was too, I dunno, pedestrian. Isn't it much more exciting to have "Woolworth waitress" on the ole resume'?

Tue Jan 24, 04:34:00 PM  
Blogger Karen Hevesy said...

Here Goes:

4 Jobs I Have Had:
Horn and Horn Cafeteria
Children's TV Show sidekick
TV film room flunky
Pate-Up/Proof reader/printing plate maker

4 Movies I would watch over &over:

Terms of Endearment
You've Got Mail
Sleepless in Seattle
Napoleon Dynamite

4 Places I have lived:
I have only lived in one state


Four TV shows I watch:
Seinfeld
Lost
Anything on Discovery Health
Anything on Food TV

4 Vacations:
Orlando
Charleston, SC
Virginia
Pittsburgh, PA

4 websites I visit:
Blogs (mostly Sovereign Grace members)
Allrecipes.com
Homestarunner.com
Ebay

4 favorite Foods:
pizza
french onion soup
egg rolls
bologna and mustard sandwiches

4 singers I like:
Chesapeake worship singers (all)
The Isaacs
Randy Travis
Chris Tomlin

4 Places I'd rather be:
Disney World
Any mall
Smithsonian museums
New York City

4 bloggers I'm tagging:
Laurie
My husband
Danielle
Briana

Tue Jan 24, 05:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home