Praying through the Laundry Pile, Part 3

Sorry for the wordy post below. This one will be concise.
Since laundry seemingly does not cease, and since the Bible tells us to "pray without ceasing," the two are well-suited to be done simultaneously, wouldn't you agree?
Yesterday I prayed through a pile of my favorite towels. Today I see a stack of oddballs. The stained-glass window beach towel reminds me of other cultures and specifically about the need for the gospel of Jesus Christ to reach other nations.
The floral print towel, I'll admit, doesn't drum up any specific image for me. Maybe you could offer a suggestion of who to pray for when I fold this towel?
The blue towels trigger (no pun intended, really) thoughts of our country at war.
My brother-in-law is fighting in Iraq, and I pray for him and others. I also remember President Bush.
I'd love to know of other people/situations I can pray for by linking it mentally to a laundry item. Can you offer help?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home