Sunday Shower
On Sunday morning, our three-year-old Joel needed a quick "shower" (one of us rinses him with the handheld shower, while another washes his body. Time was short, as always, so Sarah was helping me with this one.
The little guy was down the hall, dawdling in Sarah's room, probably watching the fish eat or something equally important 45 minutes before church.
"Joel! " Sarah called loudly. "Come IN here! Take your shower! We have to go to church! Joel! Now!" Sarah was warming the water over her hand .
Joel came strolling along, tiptoed into the bathroom, and leaned toward the tub.
In the sweetest sing-songy voice, he said with a smile, "I think I hear the water talking."
The little guy was down the hall, dawdling in Sarah's room, probably watching the fish eat or something equally important 45 minutes before church.
"Joel! " Sarah called loudly. "Come IN here! Take your shower! We have to go to church! Joel! Now!" Sarah was warming the water over her hand .
Joel came strolling along, tiptoed into the bathroom, and leaned toward the tub.
In the sweetest sing-songy voice, he said with a smile, "I think I hear the water talking."

3 Comments:
Zo, I tried to call you this evening, but your phone rang and rang...So, here is Kris' number...ooh...just realized leaving a number on a blog isn't a good idea!!! =/ I"ll try to call you again in the morning! Or you give me a call! Sorry...Lib
Thanks Lib! You want to post my social security number too?! Haha...just kidding! ;)
She called me. Thanks.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home