Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Shabby Chic, Anyone?

Purple Heart took everything but the furniture. (I didn't realize they only took what fits in boxes or bags.)

If anyone reading this wants a glider rocker (white wood frame, 1980s beach-house upholstery) or a small old dresser, an old wood end table (currently a blue-grey paint) please say so today.You have till 6:00 to pick it up. After that I'm taking it to Goodwill.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe consider extending the 6 o clock thing because I doubt you'll/we'll get around to Goodwill until at least tomorrow afternoon...

Tue Aug 01, 02:46:00 PM  
Blogger Zoanna said...

It's still here, everyone. Not that I hear anyone tripping over anyone to get to it...

Wed Aug 02, 07:38:00 AM  
Blogger Sacha said...

Hey Zo-
Thanks for the thought! No worries about dinner not working out. If the Lord wants it to work out so be it, if not that's ok too: )

It is only a fluke that I know how to use a sewing machine. My mom never got the chance to teach me before she got sick...

Hope that you have a great day! BTW I think that we need to have a bloggers get together again (even though I couldn't make it to the last one)!

Wed Aug 02, 08:44:00 AM  
Blogger Zoanna said...

I"m all for a bloggers' get-together!
You taught yourself how to sew or did Mrs. Weber teach you in home ec or someone else show you the ropes?

Wed Aug 02, 10:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home