Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Remember Nikki

Please remember Nicole Tripp in your prayers. She is a young woman who was struck by
an SUV that jumped the sidewalk and pinned her to a brick wall in Philadelphia last month. Her injuries are very severe. Her recovery, barring a miracle, will take a long time.

To follow her progress and her dad's spiritual journey, as well as to find specific ways to pray the Tripps, please read her dad's blog. As people inside and outside of Sovereign Grace churches know, Paul Tripp is a gifted author, speaker, and family counselor, and now a dad hurting very badly for his daughter. He truly lives what he writes.

Even if you don't know Paul or the family, please leave a comment on their blog;
it really lifts their spirits.

Prov. 25:25 Nicole's News

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh and I found this blog too, and I was thinking about linking to it. I just recently heard about the accident. It's amazing she's alive! I pray for her recovery and for the strength of her parents.

Tue Jun 13, 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger anne said...

whoa! Crazy, I have read several articles and books by him. Our church actually had him up for a weekend giving a conference on his book "Instrements in the Redeemers Hands" and he had a lot of good things to say. Amazing teacher. Thanks for sharing, definately praying for his family and esp. his daugther.

Tue Jun 13, 05:07:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

We will continue to pray that she recovers fully in God's time.

Mon Jun 19, 05:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home